Just Doing Something

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sugar Free and Hot Chocolate Fudge

Well don't be confused by the above title. This just shows the economics of convenience which people like me have started practicing. While having coffee or I would insist on a sachet of sugar free but insist on the dollop of chocolate sauce or crazily have an ice cream for dessert. It just shows that most decisions in life these days we take as per our "convenience". While its ok to give some money to the beggar, we do not have the time to actually go and work at the grass root level and not even for a day..we say that we are keen sports lovers but the only physical sport we indulge in is switching channels between Star Cricket/ Sport/ ESPN and Neo..This was further proved yesterday when most of us celebrated a Diwali of 4s and 6s by Sehwag inside our living rooms when the whole world outside was with their Holy Guns..:) (yes the pun is definitely intended)

Most of us feel have actually started taking the maxim, "the pen is mightier than the sword" way too seriously. People feel by blogging and becoming social commentators they are going to change the world. And before anyone says look who's talking....I confess...am also stuck in the same rut. and I want to do something but dont know how..Any suggestions are welcome...

I want to write more but some other time..some slides to fill...wish they were beer mugs..:)Damn the weight watchers...

2 comments:

Amogh said...

I can either say "well written " or add my bit in the disgust of social angle you have mentioned.

"Well written" dude ... well, that's convenient!

Banker of the Future said...

dont me so serious man...people say you eat to live but if you live to eat u njoi more...thats what I feel...

regarding ur other point, I def support you that we make decisions as per our convenience...

we see these examples at our workplace too...